The eye catching and mesmerizing Rann Utsav of Kutch is organized by the Government of Gujarat every year for 3 months so that people around the world can explore and experience the beauty of the salty marsh land. This year, why not make the most lavish and enchanting experience at Rann Utsav 2019-20 and make some of the unforgettable memories.
- Rich cultural heritage: Kutchi people are known as one of the best craftsman and they are engaged in weaving, block printing, tie and dye known as Bandhani and making some of the exquisite handicraft items. When you visit this grand Rann Utsav, don’t forget to have a look at these handicraft clad stalls to see how these traditional tribes are blessed with incomparable talent.
- Biggest event celebration in India: When many of the great celebration occurs round the world, the Rann Utsav of Kutch takes place every year since 2008 in winter and it is organized by the Gujarat Government. With the years of experience and insight, the organizers are making it more interesting day by day. It is known that approximately 40,000 people who become a part of this beautiful and grand Rann Utsav celebration.
- Adventure for youngsters: There are some of the thrilling activities going on at Rann Utsav such as rock climbing, zip line, rappelling, giant swing and many more that will give your adrenaline a rush.
- Get yourself lost in the beauty of nature: There is no doubt that Kutch even being an arid region has still hold on to its beauty. The blowing winds, the brown sand and the white salty land makes the regions look beautiful in its own way. The traditionally painted houses and beautifully crafted curios are the attraction of this city.
- Cherish the rich cultural programs: If you are a traditional by heart and love to be amidst that then you will love the way the people of Kutch perform their part of culture to give visitors a glimpse of what talent they possess.
- Tribal folk music and dance: The traditional and tribal folk music and dance are the pride of Kutch. We can say that there is hidden talented artist in each Kutchi. They have unique musical instruments and they sway their body on those melodious traditional tunes that wins the heart of the people.
- 9 clusters consisting of 400 tents: The most amazing view is of the 9 clusters formed that comprises of grandly and beautifully set up nearly 400 tents for the visitors to stay and be comfortable. The set up is made at a city near the last village of our country named Dhordo.
- Perfect weekend gateway: People living nearby can definitely take the opportunity to visit and be a part of this beautifully hosted Great Rann Utsav and if you do visit here then you will know that there couldn’t be any other ways a perfect weekend can be spent.
- Once in a life time experience: There are certain experiences that go beyond words and being amidst Rann Utsav is one of them. No matter what many may write for the captivating Rann Utsav but self experience is the best and if that has happened to you then we can assure you that it will remain with you fresh for life. Do come and experience it yourself.
- Go on a date with moon: Full moon night at the Rann Utsav is nothing less than heaven so make your way here during full moon night and take the privilege of being with the beauty of moon all by yourself. Shower yourself in the bright shining moon light of white desert and make that experience serene and memorable for the rest of your life.
It’s never too late to travel. Book now and create memories for your family and you.